Create Account

Poll: Custom assets
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Assets for squads/callsigns
75.00%
6 75.00%
General 5MEU armor
12.50%
1 12.50%
Only for vehicles
12.50%
1 12.50%
None
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Custom Vehicles? Custom Armors?

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018, 01:52 PM by K. Martin.)

I would like to hear everyones opinion on custom vehicles and armors because I would like to know how the community wants it done!
Just answer the poll OR comment below!

The hornet needs to be taken out in behind the shed and shot. You absolutely can't turn in the thing at the speeds it's designed to travel at (yaw control is virtually zero at even it's slowest speeds) , and the missile targeting is about a full 1-2 inches (on monitor) above where the aiming reticule claims it will go, made worse when you are actually moving.
Pelicans really should have more armor given the size and weight of the vehicle. If we can, it'd be great to change the cockpit as well - whoever designed it clearly had no intention of flying it in first person.
I'm not sure how one would fix the long sword's landing issues, I think the problem is that at the rate you need to fly in at to maintain altitude, it's just guaranteed to trigger impact damage.

I've had no problem with that thing other than the 30mm cannons, they don't make a dent in OPTRE vehicles.